5ea BAD Beadlocks wheels and 37" MTR's tires

So just how many posts does it take to have your blessing to sell...I post when I think I have something to contribute not to just get my post count up.

So just how many posts does it take to have your blessing to sell...I post when I think I have something to contribute not to just get my post count up.

when the majority of your posts are in the recycler, there's a pretty surefire chance that your contributions aren't in the best interest of the forum....

Just because people dontpost doesn't mean they don't use the info provided. That's like telling me I can't buy something because I haven't posted much.

Just because people dontpost doesn't mean they don't use the info provided. That's like telling me I can't buy something because I haven't posted much.

As someone who has been here since 2011 I now encourage you to buy these wheels and tires. :clap2: :thumb:

As someone who has been here since 2011 I now encourage you to buy these wheels and tires. :clap2: :thumb:

Lol I don't need them I was just commenting to the guy saying they wouldn't sell because he hasn't posted which makes no sense to me.

I buy stuff but it has to be rock bottom price. LOL Just about every aftermarket part I have on my rig is used. So far so good.

These are great wheels. I have them and love them. Hands down best bead lock wheels I've owned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't think the amount if post matter as long as you contribute more than just selling parts. I do however believe when your asking new prices for a used part it will bother people. My 17x8 Walker Evans bead locks that I just bought only cost 1600 new and that included tax.

I don't think the amount if post matter as long as you contribute more than just selling parts. I do however believe when your asking new prices for a used part it will bother people. My 17x8 Walker Evans bead locks that I just bought only cost 1600 new and that included tax.

1600 for 5. Where at??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Found them at Morris 4x4 on sale for 335 a piece. Then I got a extra 15% off. I think the total was 1597 something lol.

Even with out the discount the total for five was 1830 bucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom