50" light bar and mounts?

What part of it wasn't shaped right? I want to check mine. Maybe I haven't noticed or mine wasn't messed up.

My mounts were flush on the bottom and had a large gap at the top. The drivers side gap was more extreme and I just thought they should fit better for the price. Maybe I got a bad set or maybe my A-pillar is a little off. It took a lot of pressure to bend it in to attach the lightbar. I can't tell now that I actually got it flush with the pillar.

My mounts were flush on the bottom and had a large gap at the top. The drivers side gap was more extreme and I just thought they should fit better for the price. Maybe I got a bad set or maybe my A-pillar is a little off. It took a lot of pressure to bend it in to attach the lightbar. I can't tell now that I actually got it flush with the pillar.

You use the rubbed behind it? Where did you run your wire? Most are cut to allow room for the wire to be installed behind the mount. Or maybe you got a bad set...lol.

Honestly it sounds right because that's how mine were / are :yup:

You use the rubbed behind it? Where did you run your wire? Most are cut to allow room for the wire to be installed behind the mount. Or maybe you got a bad set...lol.

Honestly it sounds right because that's how mine were / are :yup:

Yea I ran the wire and rubber behind it.

How often are you driving alone in the night?

Well right now not a lot but when i get older and in college next year i may start going out to my lakehouse and driving on country back roads, most of the way to my lakehouse is country backroads with no lights, a lot more that are really dark and being the lead vehicle on trails whenever i take my friends out so yeah

My eyourlife is about 5 months old and is perfect. A buddy has the same one and has condensation. My 20" I put some silicon around it and if recommend you do the same. Also use locktite when installing their hardware and throw in some extra washers or it will fall off the mounts if you use your jeep. I honestly think rigid is too bright for me since I'm never going 80 plus mph in the desert. My eyourlife at 10 to 20 in the woods allows me to see everything. Instantly shuts off other peoples brights, I know magical. Finally at night at 80mph in the hillsides of germany I can see and and all wild life within a half mile... No regrets at all.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430244808.732378.jpg

This is it on the amazon "xtreme" mounts. I get some whistle but it's not horrible with the hard top. With the top off I crank it up. Oh my mounts look like they were welded up and originally painted by an elementary school kid.

Top Bottom