2018 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run HIGHLIGHTS

Thanks for the trip report and rubbing it in even more I couldn't make it...haha. You're morning rendezvous location was literally 5 mins from my house..haha. looks so awesome and like it was a great day. I just was in another thread talking about the difference between radius arms and true long arms. You're break demonstrated my point exactly. Glad you were able to get Moby fixed and get home safely. Last one I miss..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wasn’t able to get as many pictures as I would have liked. Had my hands full with our daughter. But here are a few. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. Looking forward to many more trips this year and for years to come.

IMG_7007.jpg
With some help from Eddie, we broke the new wheels in proper.
IMG_7023.jpg
IMG_7035.JPG
Wouldn’t be complete without a poser shot of Moby.
IMG_7030.JPG
And perhaps one of ours as well
IMG_7039.jpg
IMG_7021.JPG

So on the drive out to the trail, not sure if you guys saw this “tank” along the road?

IMG_3161.JPG

Here was a group shot during one of the stops:

IMG_3179.JPG

Here was another group shot from on top of the hill:

IMG_3219.JPG

Vic

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love reading the trip reports and looking through all the photos! We get to experience the trip all over again. Wish we had more time out there. Thanks for everything you guys do to make our experience an awesome one! [emoji1319][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm happy everything turned out so great. Some day I will make a ride with then group. Stay safe and Happy New Year!!!

Great trip report and photos. Would have loved to join and hopefully will next year. Sorry to hear about the first day breaks, hopefully they're fixed up asap.

Love reading trip reports! Had all types of rigs from mild to wild and I’m sure everyone had a blast!!

Awesome trip report! Looked like a great trip with friends. Sucked I had to pass. Thanks for posting

aka cavfighter

That day was a blast! Thanks again for everything! The group was awesome and helpful and it was a great first run of the year. Cheers to more of these and a great 2018.

We didn't get a ton of pics, but here's what we did get. Thanks again to Eddie and Cindy for putting this all together. Your pics are awesome. My family had an amazing time, and to me that is what this #wayalife is all about.

Some others wheeling...

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

Amy captured what I think are pretty cool shadow pics of our kids.

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

One of my favorite pics is one that Cindy captured on that first night. To me, it is the ability to combine fun times, good friends, family, and wheeling that means the most. Seeing this pic brought a smile to my face! Thanks!!!

IMG_4162.jpg

Top Bottom