2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

I have not used it on an iPad, but use it frequently on the iPhone. Yes, I would feel safe saying it would work on an iPad will cell service enabled. If it is a wifi only iPad I'm not confident it would work.
Probably right. Wonder if it would work with the hotspot on my phone? I'll give it a try.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to buy an ipad so I borrowed a friends and had to to use a external GPS like the Bad Elf GPS. Worked great.

Not sure of the problem yet but thinking trani. Sorry to inform you guys I'm about 90% sure I can't attend this year. (Yes I know you aren't supposed to tow with winch but when that's all you got you roll with it) dropped it off at the jeep dealership in Warner Robins. Oh yeah I'm 3 hours from my house lol

Attachments

• 1471394219185.jpg
    1471394219185.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 65
Not sure of the problem yet but thinking trani. Sorry to inform you guys I'm about 90% sure I can't attend this year. (Yes I know you aren't supposed to tow with winch but when that's all you got you roll with it) dropped it off at the jeep dealership in Warner Robins. Oh yeah I'm 3 hours from my house lol

Damn it man! Scott told me! Never thought the tranny would give out before the 30!

Hope you can get it fixed. Otherwise, come up and ride with Josh or Mike.

Damn it man! Scott told me! Never thought the tranny would give out before the 30!

Hope you can get it fixed. Otherwise, come up and ride with Josh or Mike.

I'm trying to figure out a way to still come but yeah trani gave before a d30 on 37s lol crazy af

So, it's looking like we might need a leader for an Intermediate group. Is there anyone that would be comfortable stepping up? Or anyone currently in an Advanced group that would be ok stepping down and leading an Intermediate group? As I've said before, knowledge of the park isn't as big of a deal as being comfortable off-road and spotting people.

Edit: I might have figured it out. But if there are any volunteers, let me know.

I can lead a group if you need me to

Top Bottom