2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

DJI Phantom 4 For Rent

So I am looking at renting a phantom 4 for this trip. Does anyone have any experience with using these? I think it would be fun to have one of these Record the trip. If anyone would like to chip in for the rental I will ensure that you good video time as well. Looks like it will be around $800 for two of them, Oh and I WIL BE PURCHASING TO COVERAGE PLAN!!!!

So I am looking at renting a phantom 4 for this trip. Does anyone have any experience with using these? I think it would be fun to have one of these Record the trip. If anyone would like to chip in for the rental I will ensure that you good video time as well. Looks like it will be around $800 for two of them, Oh and I WIL BE PURCHASING TO COVERAGE PLAN!!!!

You're going to have to enlighten me on what a phantom 4 is.

I had a feeling, but was confused since you can buy one for a lot less than that.

Yeah, I just saw online you can by a new one for 1400 or one model year older for $400. Candidly, I don't feel the need for it, but that's just me.

Yeah, I just saw online you can by a new one for 1400 or one model year older for $400. Candidly, I don't feel the need for it, but that's just me.

It would definitely be cool for a group shot, but it'd be pretty difficult to use on the trails.

If I can convince my wife to let me son skip school those 2 days he could fly them. He has a lot of experience with r/c planes and drones.

The cool thing about this drone is it had a tracking system. You lock on a target set distance and height and go. Has forward and under collision avoidance system. 30 min flight time which will get a lot of video.

Well, I'm finally able to make an official announcement in regards to one of the things I have been working on for everyone.

Our AMAZING vendor, Dynatrac, has really stepped up to the plate. This year, we will be giving away one of their ProGrip Brake kits at the event!! :rock:

View attachment 207927

Thanks again to Dynatrac for making this possible!

WOW! That's awesome! Nice work man, big thanks to Dynatrac too! cheers!

I will be in town for the Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge, TN so I would like to join yall on Friday for the adv. group.

Top Bottom