2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Nope. It might be worse than things Webbie admits when he's drunk.

Hey now! That's only happened once....a few times....every weekend...and and every other Thursday

Best part is he dont even have to be drunk [emoji23][emoji23]. The amount of stuff Graham got on him and I that week was bad lol

You right. Just wait for this run, I'm sure I'll say some more shit when I'm drunk at the camp fire one night.

Had so much fun on the last pre-run, I'm bummed that I can't be there for this one too. May not be there in person, but Kansas will be there in spirit.

Dynatrac Giveaway!!!

Well, I'm finally able to make an official announcement in regards to one of the things I have been working on for everyone.

Our AMAZING vendor, Dynatrac, has really stepped up to the plate. This year, we will be giving away one of their ProGrip Brake kits at the event!! :rock:

ProGrip.jpg

Thanks again to Dynatrac for making this possible!

Well, I'm finally able to make an official announcement in regards to one of the things I have been working on for everyone.

Our AMAZING vendor, Dynatrac, has really stepped up to the plate. This year, we will be giving away one of their ProGrip Brake kits at the event!! :rock:

View attachment 207927

Thanks again to Dynatrac for making this possible!

That is awesome! Thanks Dynatrac for this awesome giveaway. You guys rock[emoji106]🏼

Top Bottom