image.jpg
Planning the next ambush.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
This dirt will be a long time cleaning!
image.jpg
Terrorizing Wayalifers is exhausting.

My family and I had a great time! Hope to see you all on the next annual end of summer run- or sooner!

By the way, the dogs real name is Bear.

View attachment 159382
This was a really cool touch!
View attachment 159383

View attachment 159384

View attachment 159385

View attachment 159386

View attachment 159387

View attachment 159388

View attachment 159389

View attachment 159390

View attachment 159391

View attachment 159393
Cujo picking his targets.
View attachment 159394

View attachment 159395

View attachment 159397
Planning the next ambush.
View attachment 159394

View attachment 159398

View attachment 159399
This dirt will be a long time cleaning!
View attachment 159400
Terrorizing Wayalifers is exhausting.

My family and I had a great time! Hope to see you all on the next annual end of summer run- or sooner!

It's all fun and games til the wayalifer starts terrorizing the dog. Lol

You kept saying Cujo so I thought I heard his name wrong lol Hopefully Bear and Roscoe can become friend's on the next run👍

It's all fun and games til the wayalifer starts terrorizing the dog. Lol

It was bad enough he acted a fool naturally! Then you guys egging that behavior on...thanks!

You kept saying Cujo so I thought I heard his name wrong lol Hopefully Bear and Roscoe can become friend's on the next run

Someone else called him Cujo and for the day that name stuck. It's all good though. No one got hurt and a good time was had by all!

Bear and Roscoe may be able to be friends if Bear can handle it. He's real sketchy with other dogs. Takes him a good long time to get comfortable. Especially on leash. But I'd love it if he had someone to play with. He's mental But we love him!

It was bad enough he acted a fool naturally! Then you guys egging that behavior on...thanks!

Someone else called him Cujo and for the day that name stuck. It's all good though. No one got hurt and a good time was had by all!

Bear and Roscoe may be able to be friends if Bear can handle it. He's real sketchy with other dogs. Takes him a good long time to get comfortable. Especially on leash. But I'd love it if he had someone to play with. He's mental But we love him!

Ah bro it was all in good fun. Lol. I couldn't get him started unless he was guarding your jeep. The rest of the time he was easy going.

Too all the pics look great it was nice to meet and wheel with all of ya and hope to see ya again soon

Hell, I thought he just didn't like leprechauns. He never gave me an issue! ;)

wait - I resemble that remark... ;)

will finish going through picts and post them tonight... if anyone else got some shots of us I'd love to see them - it's hard to wheel and take pictures of yourself doing it... ;)

Here's a teaser pict... ;)

IMG_9312.jpg

Top Bottom