2014 Vegas to Reno Best in the Desert Race

Man, I sure hope the weather clears up by Friday. Getting hammered with hail and crazy ass wind even as I type :crazyeyes:

Man, I sure hope the weather clears up by Friday. Getting hammered with hail and crazy ass wind even as I type :crazyeyes:

Ditto. Luckily I ran downstairs and put the top up before it started. :thumb:

Thanks for moving my other post. I looked for this thread and couldn't find it.

I guess I will check the forecast and rethink my packing list, as I was literally only packing a carry-on for my flight with my firesuit, helmet and two t-shirts.

I guess I will check the forecast and rethink my packing list, as I was literally only packing a carry-on for my flight with my firesuit, helmet and two t-shirts.

LOL!! If anything, I would just add a rain parka. It's still warm enough out for shorts and a t-shirt. You just get a bit wet from time to time :crazyeyes:

I think the hemi puts out enough heat you should be warm and will dry up in no time.

No, he only tows it. it's only used for car shows as a fund raiser to bring awareness to smaller jeep related charities

:beer:

Top Bottom