2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

Well if you are going to throw in the audio cable, it is an easy decision, we are there.......

Damn it!!!! Two years of being a member, plotting and intercontinental stalking out the window. 😡 You mean all I had to do was invest in some 15k audio cables and I could've had shotgun. Good thing my wrangler lease is up in Nov.

- Jason

Damn it!!!! Two years of being a member, plotting and intercontinental stalking out the window.  You mean all I had to do was invest in some 15k audio cables and I could've had shotgun. Good thing my wrangler lease is up in Nov.

- Jason

Why do you think I backed out of this year's JKX at the last minute? It just did not feel right, no one had yet to tempt me with the right offerings of expensive gifts for the co-pilot seat......well then comes along ol' mikefishes and he nails it right out of the gate. One word- crazy ass expensive audio cables

Why do you think I backed out of this year's JKX at the last minute? It just did not feel right, no one had yet to tempt me with the right offerings of expensive gifts for the co-pilot seat......well then comes along ol' mikefishes and he nails it right out of the gate. One word- crazy ass expensive audio cables

How about a bear skin and some deer jerky?

I hope you guys can make it to Kline Butte OHV area in central Oregon:thumb:

Why?? That place sucks! Booooorring! And sharp rocks too!

😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:
I hope you guys can make it to Kline Butte OHV area in central Oregon:thumb:

After riding my dirt bike at Brown's Camp over the weekend in the coast range of Oregon, I think that would be an amazing stop for the trip! Cedar Tree trail has gotten a little more technical, Fire break 5 is crazy now, and crushers trail is still crazy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

After riding my dirt bike at Brown's Camp over the weekend in the coast range of Oregon, I think that would be an amazing stop for the trip! Cedar Tree trail has gotten a little more technical, Fire break 5 is crazy now, and crushers trail is still crazy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes.... This is where I've been hoping they go... I love crushers. Only problem is it may just be too short of a trail for them.

A good, technical, fun trail that Is about the right length for a jkx trip or a good day trip- "quack attack". One of my favorites, right at santiam pass. (Hoodoo ski resort). It never fails to deliver the fun!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Another pic from FB. RESQ1 getting in it

And scuba Steve flexing out

Attachments

• image-4080874023.jpg
    image-4080874023.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 734
  • image-610574901.jpg
    image-610574901.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 736
Ok - finally got some downtime this morning and some service again. Here are a few more pics from yesterday. First up, a shot along the long road through Mt. Ranier national park.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833217.032377.jpg

There was a 1/2 hour delay while boulders were getting cleared off the road and so Mel decided to use the time to do a quick quiz.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833289.770395.jpg

Here's a shot of some of Travis taking the quiz
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833335.182378.jpg

Shot of some cool EVO art
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833356.157577.jpg

Finally at our trail for the day - time to get dirty!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833402.091105.jpg

Resq1 getting twisted up
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409833415.034742.jpg

Ok - finally got some downtime this morning and some service again. Here are a few more pics from yesterday. First up, a shot along the long road through Mt. Ranier national park.
View attachment 98689

There was a 1/2 hour delay while boulders were getting cleared off the road and so Mel decided to use the time to do a quick quiz.
View attachment 98690

Thanks for taking time to update. I know you guys work like rented mules during these events. :yup:

Hopefully you stil got lots of video with the rain. :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom