2013 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Saturday, January 5th

What are y'all packing? Sorry never been to anything like this all ive got so far is water bottles munchies samiches a strap and a tool box anything else i should take?

Don't worry about it tonight. What you don't have, someone else will provide if you are in need of help.

Food, drinks, gas and a strap will be fine for you. By checking out others on this trip, you will figure out your own setup for later.
We are almost 50 Jeeps, and I guarantee that you will get more help than needed if you need it. A cb would be nice, but don't run off and buy one tonight if you don't have one.

Don't worry about it tonight. What you don't have, someone else will provide if you are in need of help.

Food, drinks, gas and a strap will be fine for you. By checking out others on this trip, you will figure out your own setup for later.
We are almost 50 Jeeps, and I guarantee that you will get more help than needed if you need it. A cb would be nice, but don't run off and buy one tonight if you don't have one.

Sweet i have a cb so I'm good there should i take a jerry can or just fill up right before we head out?

Kids been asleep for about an hour. Gave me time to check and double check the pack pile. Wife got all the jackets and blankets for the cold weather. CB is stowed. First aid/rescue gear/port air always ready. Munchies...Water...Drinks/soda...Sammies.... all ready to throw in the cooler in the morning. Blue Ice freezing for cooler. I think I'm covered. Ready to roll at O'crack of dawn. :rock:

Okay folks, I just updated the list again and just wanted to remind all the new sign-ups of the following:

1. We will be meeting over at the Bravo Burger in Victorville at 8:30 AM. If you'd like to join us for breakfast, you should try and be there a bit earlier.

2. Please be gased up and ready to roll by 9:00 AM

3. Please make sure that you have a lunch, snacks and plenty of water for everyone in your Jeep before you get to Victorville. Also, make sure that they are accessible so that you can snack as needed on the go.

4. The daytime high temp this Saturday is predicted to only be 56°. The lows will be in the mid 20's. Please dress accordingly.

5. There are NO trash facilities - Be prepaired to pack out everything you pack in.

6. There are NO bathrooms on the run so please be prepaired to dig and bury.

7. If you have a CB radio, we will be on Channel 16. Please be prepaired to repeat instructions as they are relayed over the radio. This will help ensure that everyone will get the message.

8. We have a really really BIG group heading out with us this Saturday, please be prepaired to be patient.

9. Even though this is an easy day run, anything can happen. Please be prepaired for a long day that can potentially extend into the night.

10. Drinking alcohol on the trail is NOT something we allow.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday :cool:

Sweet i have a cb so I'm good there should i take a jerry can or just fill up right before we head out?

Don't know the length of the trail we are taking, but I will fill up in the morning, and i have 5 gallons extra from earlier this week.. I have not heard that spare fuel is required, so I assume that it's not needed.
But if you have a Jerry can, it serves you better filled up and in the back of the Jeep than in your garage;)

The trail is relatively short. We are a REALLY BIG group so it'll take a long time to run but, extra fuel will not be needed.

BNC Male to UHF Female Adapter

I'm going to go to Walmart since it's the only thing open but does anyone have an extra
BNC Male to UHF Female Adapter
laying around?

I have a handheld cb with the rubber ducky antenna but I just got an external magnet mount one today.
I need the adapter though. Too bad I didn't know earlier.

Attachments

• BNC Male to UHF Female Adapter.jpeg
    BNC Male to UHF Female Adapter.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 60
Yup meeting up with frank and Carl at 6 which was 35 from my house so I left at 5.

Also couldn't sleep last night lol

Top Bottom