2013 King of the Hammers info thread

Cruel irony...the drunk drivers always seem to survive the carnage they create.

Very true. Makes me think he was "that drunk" though. Normally they survive unscathed because they are so relaxed but in his case he still got f'ed up. All for what, another 6 pack?

Ok, finally made it out to the race. Late night at Off Road Evolution, hanging out with Wayolife, Bleedbeat, ChrisB and turning wrenches on EVO1 and EVOTJ until almost 10pm. Mel stayed at the shop to continue rebuilding the transmission for EVO1. I made the drive out to Yucca Valley to check in to the hotel, going to wait until midday before heading out to the pits.

Last edited:
Update from the Banning area on a coffee stop. Visibility is about 1/4 to 1 mile in stops, light rain and no traffic. See y'all out there!

Sweet, see who were going to see later!

Rolling in about 30 mins to meet up with MTG and make our 9hr drive down. :eek:

^^ he doesn't know I'm gonna throw a strap on his stinger and we'll be there in 8. 👍

Hope you all have a safe drive out to the Hammers and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Ok, finally made it out to the race. Late night at Off Road Evolution, hanging out with Wayolife, Bleedbeat, ChrisB and turning wrenches on EVO1 and EVOTJ until almost 10pm. Mel stayed at the shop to continue rebuilding the transmission for EVO1. I made the drive out to Yucca Valley to check in to the hotel, going to wait until midday before heading out to the pits.

its really windy at JV right now

Speaking of? Are you guys heading out here anytime soon. I'm chilling at the hotel.

Yeah, packing up now and just need to pick up some supplies and then we'll be heading out. That is of course unless we get a last minute call from Mel in need of something.

Yeah, packing up now and just need to pick up some supplies and then we'll be heading out. That is of course unless we get a last minute call from Mel in need of something.

Haha! I almost drove back to the shop at 6am. I don't like where we left off last night ;(

Edit: don't know if you saw my fix for the sunrider portion of the trek top last night. I ratchet strapped the front down around the sport cage tight onto the windshield top. This morning I had to loosen the footman loops to get the clamps to reach and then tightened it all down. Heading for supplies and a test drive ;)

Last edited:
Well I'm not making it, got really sick and a bad case of pink eye. :( Have fun y'all and good luck to the EVO team!!!! 👍👍

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I'm not making it, got really sick and a bad case of pink eye. :( Have fun y'all and good luck to the EVO team!!!! ddc4dddc4d

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ray that sucks! Sorry brother, wish you could have joined us.

Top Bottom