2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Wow. What a piece of shit.

I mean, the JKX is one of the reasons I bought my JK and am building it up. I'd love to make it by 2015 on my own dime, buying my own parts and doing my own work.

Being gifted $1500-2000 in tires is a once in a lifetime thing, and being invited to JKX is an honor - I'll be sure to look for his JKUR when I cruise through kenosha next time....he might end up with a set of stock sahara rims and tires suddenly :grayno:

Come on! I need a Christmas deal on tires. I mean since you got them for free and cancelled you couldn't possibly be using them right?
You missed a great trip by the way. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387959201.587241.jpg
Good times with honest people. Oh wait probably not your kind of fun. Merry Christmas.

Bump! You just logged on last week. How come you can't show your face?

I guess he is just putting out feelers to see if we have forgiven.....or forgotten. I had forgotten until you bumped this back to life. :rock: I'm still not a fan of this guy......

I guess he is just putting out feelers to see if we have forgiven.....or forgotten. I had forgotten until you bumped this back to life. :rock: I'm still not a fan of this guy......

I'm glad Russ isn't a dirtbag like this guy and was able to go in his place and enjoy the trip. I'll continue to bump this until he answers the questions.

I'm glad Russ isn't a dirtbag like this guy and was able to go in his place and enjoy the trip. I'll continue to bump this until he answers the questions.

I wouldn't go as far to say Russ isn't a dirt bag, but this other guy is a royal piece of shit... I'm half tempted to link this thread on the site that he seems to think is safe haven. Sure it would probably get removed, but not before at least a few people read it, maybe enough to ruin his rep and get him to come clean on this bull shit:mad:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn't go as far to say Russ isn't a dirt bag, but this other guy is a royal piece of shit... I'm half tempted to link this thread on the site that he seems to think is safe haven. Sure it would probably get removed, but not before at least a few people read it, maybe enough to ruin his rep and get him to come clean on this bull shit:mad:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would do it

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom