2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Regarding the tires, I'd like to point out that Nitto only gave out 10 sets this year, far short of the amount of participants. I'd also like to point out that even we almost didn't get a set because of it. This guy should really man up and ship the tires he got for free back to Off Road Evolution.

So he was one of 10 participants that got the tires? This just makes it even more ridiculous... Bad form on his behalf:(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Regarding the tires, I'd like to point out that Nitto only gave out 10 sets this year, far short of the amount of participants. I'd also like to point out that even we almost didn't get a set because of it. This guy should really man up and ship the tires he got for free back to Off Road Evolution.

So he did get some for free. Thought so. What a douche.

No matter how down on your luck you are, there is still the right and the wrong thing to do:grayno:

Yea I know but I have Four kids so it would be a once in a lifetime event.:rock:

Ya, if I was single I would have my Jeep built and ready for JKX a lot faster, and would put in every year, but I have 3 kids, so I could only spend that much on a non family trip once.

We try to do trips to Moab once a year, but the kids ride in the back on all the trails. Hoping to do the Rubicon soon.

Bump for answers and I am interested in buying your parts for 50% off.

I do need a replacement tire. It's for the one I blew on a similar trip to this one. If you get one for 50% off I'll give you $49.95.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seems like a good way to discourage future sponsors doing what he did. Is there a contract or anything to JKX?

In this case it brought more publicity to how awesome the sponsors are. It's the applicant that had the issue. I'm sure one wrong decision wouldn't hurt future participants.

I hope it does not, I know how hard of work it takes to make a profitable business and one with a great reputation. I know my next tires will be Nitto and hopefully everyone else supports them too. That is how J K X happens. Support EVO also everyone please

Top Bottom