2012 unlimited mw3 modern warfare edition #2011

Apparently so was the owner.

"this jeep is in absolute pristine condition has never been off road"

:grayno:

Just so you understand I own 5 rigs 6 cars and 4 motorcycles and got this one on a bet so whenever you want so whenever you want to step forward with your lock me up you bad ass rock crawler...

Just so you understand I own 5 rigs 6 cars and 4 motorcycles and got this one on a bet so whenever you want so whenever you want to step forward with your lock me up you bad ass rock crawler...

Wtf? That doesn't make sense. :thinking:

Let me see, 5+6+4 holy crap you own 13 toys?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok pretty close. 35k,16K & 3,800 $54,800. With out labor.

New rubicon is $40k+tax/license $43-44K, 16K for 60’s and $4 for coil-overs but are you gonna install them? :idontknow:

Also, driveshafts, wheels, tires = $6K. About $70 or more by my calculations. :thinking: and does it ever stop?

For the money alot of people would do things differently. But the fact is someone will like majority of what has been done so far and see the value,it is a good looking Jeep.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

That quite possibly might be the most inarticulate thing I've ever read. :idontknow:

I see you're from New Jersey...have 13 cars...hmmm....are you Pauly from Jersey shore?

You wrote it, I just quoted it.

Oh and just so you understand...I don't really give a shit. ;)

this thread is awesome!!! Is this tool serious? "oh look at how long I have been a member, now buy one of my 13 rigs for way too much..."

That quite possibly might be the most inarticulate thing I've ever read. :idontknow:

I see you're from New Jersey...have 13 cars...hmmm....are you Pauly from Jersey shore?

You wrote it, I just quoted it.

Oh and just so you understand...I don't really give a shit. ;)

I think this is heading to your dick measuring thread MTG:what:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

New rubicon is $40k+tax/license $43-44K, 16K for 60’s and $4 for coil-overs but are you gonna install them? :idontknow:

Also, driveshafts, wheels, tires = $6K. About $70 or more by my calculations. :thinking: and does it ever stop?

This one has none of that! am i not right? I was just saying for the money you could be on your way to a much better build. With some friends most of it could be installed. I am not trying to argue with you.

I am not trying to argue with you.

It's a discussion. When you said you could do all that for $50k I wanted to point out that it may not necessarily be reality for the build you mentioned.
Just sayin'...

It's a discussion. When you said you could do all that for $50k I wanted to point out that it may not necessarily be reality for the build you mentioned.
Just sayin'...

Alright I may have exaggerated a little. I was not saying a full build I was just thinking you could be well on your way to a sick build for that money especially if you can do a lot of the installs with your local crew. But I see where your coming from.

But I see where your coming from.

It is a nice looking Jeep you gotta give him that. Different strokes for different folks. Not the way I personally would have built it, but many will like it.

It is a nice looking Jeep you gotta give him that. Different strokes for different folks. Not the way I personally would have built it, but many will like it.

This is true. My jeep is built to my taste, budget and terrain I like to wheel in. If I had the cash I would have 60's but maybe in the future. So everyone will have there style and use. Sorry op! Good luck with the sale.

I just purchased almost this same jeep without the step up and with a few other small differences for 37.9k from a dealer. If I had 12.1k to do more upgrades, well...
Yea I'm going to have to go with your asking too much.

$2500 for those tires?

Look a little small for 40's or else you are charging retail plus some sick markup for 37's...

Hey, I like post whores they tend to be more fun you just have to wear a jacket!

I hear the members only jacket comes when you've sucked....er...made 2000 posts. Only 100...umm... posts to go! :wings:

been a member longer than you just not a post whore unlike some...

Like I said before...I hope you stay, become a good contributing member, and not only as a site to link your eBay listings on.

Oh and just so you understand...I don't really give a shit. ;)[/QUOTE]

Best part of this whole thread. To funny!!!

Top Bottom