2012 unlimited mw3 modern warfare edition #2011

Sorry dude, don't mean to be a jerk.....but I hate when people come on here and make their first post a sale thread ESPECIALLY one that's a link to another site. Good luck with the sale, hope you stay on here and contribute to the forum.....but this is wayalife, not eBaylinkpagelife.com

Sorry dude, don't mean to be a jerk.....but I hate when people come on here and make their first post a sale thread ESPECIALLY one that's a link to another site. Good luck with the sale, hope you stay on here and contribute to the forum.....but this is wayalife, not eBaylinkpagelife.com

Come on! Save that for a PM not his for sale thread.

Why would you build a rig w/ 5.38's to never wheel it? What a shame. Unless you just like to build 'em of course.

Why put all that time and money if you're not gonna use it, never understood that.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

I could get a new rubicon and add 60's and bolt on coilovers. For that price!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 50k price tag is a bit ridiculous. Did you guys see that ridiculous side step? Here's a picture

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375224502.245039.jpg

That is pretty funny that shit would be ripped of so fast on the trail.

They don't stay like that all the time. They slid up and then down when you open the door. It's a cool concept but the company is fairly new and need to work out some bugs yet.

They don't stay like that all the time. They slid up and then down when you open the door. It's a cool concept but the company is fairly new and need to work out some bugs yet.

I know they don't stay down. But if a rock catches the edge of where it hides it would rip it right off.

sorry dude, don't mean to be a jerk.....but i hate when people come on here and make their first post a sale thread especially one that's a link to another site. Good luck with the sale, hope you stay on here and contribute to the forum.....but this is wayalife, not ebaylinkpagelife.com

been a member longer than you just not a post whore unlike some...

Top Bottom