2007 Rubicon Unlimited

Hefty

Looking to sell my 07 Rubicon 4dr
Has 145k miles on it.
Mobile1 every 5k
It is an Automatic.
This Jeep was used as a it was designed, don't expect a mall crawler.
It does have 3.5" lift and runs 35" tires no problem. Extra set of nice rims come with it...
I ordered this Jeep in Sept of 06, and got every option a could get....
It does need some TLC, it needs an inner seal on the passenger side axle. It leaks but is drivable. You just need to keep adding lube.
I'm asking 15,500 because that's what NADA in "rough" condition values it at... but I'll listen to offers, just be realistic!
Otherwise maybe I'll make rock crawler out of it!!!
So a couple people have asked..... 15500 is not firm, yes it's inspected and runs and drives! Also the wheels on it are stockers, it comes with another aftermarket set with 35" tires on them.... Yes, I might consider trades plus a minimum of $10,000... Looking for a tuner car with turbo or late 80's Mustang GT 5.0 plus cash!
Let me know what ya got....
Text me 570-250-8137
Located in Northeast Pa
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409772938.952801.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409772961.364841.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409772983.893435.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409773000.622205.jpg

Welcome to WOL.

Please be advised that this isn't Craig's List and you agreed to a certain set of rules, being that you cannot only join to sell stuff. Please hop on over to the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself. :thumb:

So, in the four months that you have been a member you have contributed to the forum how?

Like was said above, this isn't Craigslist.

well I wasnt accusing of that, but this axle leaking so I wanted a better look at the entire axle for signs of being bent. If it is bent, thats even better because it brings the value down and I might be able to buy it cheap for my brother and toss my D44 in it and get myself a PR ;)

D30 package that's funny!!
No I pulled the seal out changing the u-joint, first time I've ever done that!
The only reason I didn't fix it myself, was the fact that the locker intimidates the heck out of me!
I'll send ya any pic you want..
Let me know.

HEFTY

Not to sound like a dick..ok...thanks.
Seriously though, why would I do that? It's driven, not a show vehicle? Let's think about this for minute.... Wouldn't you want to see the truth? Rather than a rattle can paint job and a question mark about what I might be trying to hide?
After 7.5yrs I don't think it's all that bad... I've seen a hell of a lot worst.
If the next guy wants to paint it up, go for it!

Stock junk ie tie rods ends, ball joints have a short life. Mine were all toast at 50k w/ minor wheeling.... I'm sure yours are too. If everything checks out .. Why not do your best and clean it up ?

Not to sound like a dick..ok...thanks.
Seriously though, why would I do that? It's driven, not a show vehicle? Let's think about this for minute.... Wouldn't you want to see the truth? Rather than a rattle can paint job and a question mark about what I might be trying to hide?
After 7.5yrs I don't think it's all that bad... I've seen a hell of a lot worst.
If the next guy wants to paint it up, go for it!

Ok now ill be a dick, it looks like crap show some effort to maintain your car and someone might buy it, and if you think the paint it just for show then your lost. In fact sanding off rust and repainting helps prevent rust!! I was simply trying to help make it look more buy able as well as help the jeep but if that makes me a dick then your an :asshat: thats never gona sell his jeep for 15k!

You guys are really great .... Thank you for your honest opinions, as far as calling you out as dick "you" called me out and I just said "ok thanks"...
I didn't call you anything!
All of the steering components have been replaced within the last year, as well as the ujoints (that's when I pulled the seal spring out).
I'm not looking for a war on words, not my thing.
Thanks

Top Bottom