2007 JK Rubicon 2 door (LOTS of goodies) - Over $10,000 Recently invested!

Welcome to WAL! Judging by your "wave" post I'm going to say that your only purpose here is to sell your shit. Read the rules.

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?

No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Welcome to WAL! Judging by your "wave" post I'm going to say that your only purpose here is to sell your shit. Read the rules.

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?

No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Easy buddy... I'm not here Just to sell stuff.. It just happens that I joined THIS particular forum today, but I've been a fan and subscriber of Eddies YouTube Channel for a while. Within the last week or so I have decided that I would prefer to move up to a four door from my 2 door, so this is the Frist place I posted it up for sale since I was already here. Is there really this much hostility here right out of the gate? Jeez. I will be here and posting through my entire Four door build as soon as this one is sold, and I would appreciate some civility.

Wow nice reception...

If anyone bothered to read my Jeep Wave Post you would see why I'm here, But Thanks for the warm reception...

Easy buddy... I'm not here Just to sell stuff.. It just happens that I joined THIS particular forum today, but I've been a fan and subscriber of Eddies YouTube Channel for a while. Within the last week or so I have decided that I would prefer to move up to a four door from my 2 door, so this is the Frist place I posted it up for sale since I was already here. Is there really this much hostility here right out of the gate? Jeez. I will be here and posting through my entire Four door build as soon as this one is sold, and I would appreciate some civility.

You must understand then, being a long-time fan of Eddie's videos, where we come from. I mean I'm sure you've been lurking here for a long time too right. With an 07 with 75k on the dom, you must have signed up under a different user profile for all those years. :thinking:

Seriously 'buddy,' you just joined in the middle of the night last night and posted your first post as if this was a Jeep you were driving and proud of, then you're selling it hours later? "Within the last week or so" and you would have made your 'For Sale' post first instead of acting like you were keeping the Jeep and sharing info about it. You still would have gotten shit for that too as trying to sell something on the first post. Did you by chance read the rules?

You must understand then, being a long-time fan of Eddie's videos, where we come from. I mean I'm sure you've been lurking here for a long time too right. With an 07 with 75k on the dom, you must have signed up under a different user profile for all those years. :thinking:

No. I subbed to the YT channel a long time ago, and over the last few days I've been looking at some of my favorite channels. It has been a while since I watched WAL channel videos, and so While re-watching them and was inspired to check out the forum as I've been considering a four door build. I came to look for Ideas, and to see the Moby build thread, since Ive been pricing axles, I wanted to see what that Rig had in it. I like the width. Within the last 12 hours or so, in discussion with my wife about building a four door for a week or so, I finally got the green light this morning over a cup of coffee, but was told I had to sell the 2 door first. Where better to post my first ad than the forum that was already open on my computer? It just was coincidence it was my first day on this forum. I did not seek out this forum and set up an account just to sell my jeep. I just happened to join the forum and make the decision to sell at about the same time. If it makes everyone happy I will just remove the ad.. I'm trying to figure out how to delet the post now, since its got everyone so fired up.

No. I subbed to the YT channel a long time ago, and over the last few days I've been looking at some of my favorite channels. It has been a while since I watched WAL channel videos, and so While re-watching them and was inspired to check out the forum as I've been considering a four door build. I came to look for Ideas, and to see the Moby build thread, since Ive been pricing axles, I wanted to see what that Rig had in it. I like the width. Within the last 12 hours or so, in discussion with my wife about building a four door for a week or so, I finally got the green light this morning over a cup of coffee, but was told I had to sell the 2 door first. Where better to post my first ad than the forum that was already open on my computer? It just was coincidence it was my first day on this forum. I did not seek out this forum and set up an account just to sell my jeep. I just happened to join the forum and make the decision to sell at about the same time. If it makes everyone happy I will just remove the ad.. I'm trying to figure out how to delet the post now, since its got everyone so fired up.

Don't worry about deleting it. You've made your point and it's here for everyone to see. But don't be surprised if you don't have luck selling it on here, that's not what this forum is about. Again, if you're not just here to sell stuff, time will tell and you'll fit in just fine.

Don't worry about deleting it. You've made your point and it's here for everyone to see. But don't be surprised if you don't have luck selling it on here, that's not what this forum is about. Again, if you're not just here to sell stuff, time will tell and you'll fit in just fine.

Yup....this! Time is like the truth serum around here. Well, that, and usually Overlander has a pretty good noise for this kind of shit. :cheesy:

Fuck that you joined two days ago and posted your shit for sale.

You watched a YouTube video and the light went off that you could unload your jeep here to people who know nothing about it.

Yup, we've never seen this before. :crazyeyes:

Fuck that you joined two days ago and posted your shit for sale.

You watched a YouTube video and the light went off that you could unload your jeep here to people who know nothing about it.

Yup, we've never seen this before. :crazyeyes:

I'm sorry that is your suspicion, its not the case, but whatever. I understand you guys may see that from time to time, but it wasn't my intention. I came here to look a builds and get some thoughts on good axle choices by reading the posts. As I stated above I was revisiting Eddies videos, and yes I was re-inspired to revisit the idea of doing a Four door build. After watching the videos, I found Eddies narration and explanations to be friendly and pleasant, and thought this would be a good place to research and discuss the upgrades and options for the four door. Since my wife only agreed to approve another build if I sold this one first, I thought, "why not post it here? Most of these guys will know what I'm describing, and likely know right away if its a rig they might be into." I figured it would avoid all the nonsense tire kicker questions and low ballers who wouldn't know the value of the work, and would put the jeep out there for Jeep people to consider. I did not expect that sour past experiences with others posting ads without a legitimate interest in the forum itself would cause members to immediately go into attack mode. I get why its happening, but since my motive was not to just drop an ad and leave, the reaction was unexpected. If that was my intention, I wouldn't be explaining this now, I would have dropped the ad and simply ignored negative replies, or I would have left the forum already. I honestly expected this to be an environment with an attitude closer to what Eddie demonstrates in his films of friendly camaraderie, and all I got was internet chest puffing and hostility. I pulled the stupid ad, best I could figure out. I didn't mean any breach of forum etiquette, or to intentionally break any forum posting rules. My apologies.

Last edited:
The good old "but I like Eddie's videos and watch them all the time" excuse got old the 2nd time it was used, and is still old on this 100th time being used.

LOL the tight wades around here.

6 posts in 2 years and #7 is this comment? This your buddy or do you never read any of these threads? :crazyeyes:

I think this is the worst forum to sell a modded Jeep. I don't buy into the built not bought shit, but everyone here enjoys the hell out of building our own rigs up and showing off what we've done in our build threads. Christ, there's a guy just bumped a thread today that's been trying to sell his Jeep goin on a year now! If you really were lurking here that long you woulda known you'd receive this kind of reception.

Top Bottom