1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

That’s about as fast as I can afford. But as long as I have it for summer, I’ll be happy

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

And I’ll be jealous. I’ve put my CJ on hold until after winter, work for me slows considerably from Dec-Feb and I don’t want to overextend myself. I hope to really dive and in and tear into the drivetrain in the spring.

And I’ll be jealous. I’ve put my CJ on hold until after winter, work for me slows considerably from Dec-Feb and I don’t want to overextend myself. I hope to really dive and in and tear into the drivetrain in the spring.

I get it, it’s worth the wait to do it right

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

The torch has been passed

IMG_5252.jpg

We did 2.5 miles today on the trail and she’s still full of energy.

Edit: meant to put this in Bison’s Thread

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:
Damn I’m never going to end up with a place up there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Its not all bad. Some real estate is still reasonable. Look for cities that did not opt in on the cannabis. Those areas won't jump as high.
I've got a few different freinds in real estate and there killin it this year. They keep me posted on where to look.
Traverse city properties are nothing short of ridiculously priced right now. As always the farther north you go the cheaper it gets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its not all bad. Some real estate is still reasonable. Look for cities that did not opt in on the cannabis. Those areas won't jump as high.
I've got a few different freinds in real estate and there killin it this year. They keep me posted on where to look.
Traverse city properties are nothing short of ridiculously priced right now. As always the farther north you go the cheaper it gets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I grew up hanging around in Baldwin, Luther, Manistee trails area is where I want to be

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That Novak radiator and fan are a tight fit, but they clear. I’m still having a bit of an issue getting the hydraulic clutch Rez located right. It’s fighting with the upgraded brake booster for clearance but we think we found a location that will work. But almost all the big hurtles have now been overcome, he’s got a few more items to fit, then it’s off too paint.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom