WTB: Dana 44 front locker for a Jk/JKU

I usually don't reply to these but this is a lot like someone walking into a home and wanting a new couch or a toilet made out of gold.

What else would you like sir? Anything else we can do to make your stay worth while and comfortable? How about a drink while you wait?

It just never ends, people paying nothing, coming into a forum and then demanding service when they haven't contributed shit.

have you heard of google? i have used that for most of my vehicle part purchases.. Its great! you type in what you are looking for and BOOM hundreds of that item that you can research or look at or even buy!

Fixed it for you ^^^^ if you pull for an SEC team, you are officially a blowhard

Purely for blowing this thread down the rabbit hole, I'll argue that as long as you're not a complete :asshat: about it, most SEC teams are alright. Except Bama and Tennessee. Gross.

Fixed it for you ^^^^ if you pull for an SEC team, you are officially a blowhard

Face it, all passionate college football fans can be asshats. ACC, SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, and so on and so on. I grew up a UGA fan, still root for them as long as they're not playing my GSU Eagles, but I find the majority of the GA fan base to be douches, at least on game day.

Purely for blowing this thread down the rabbit hole, I'll argue that as long as you're not a complete :asshat: about it, most SEC teams are alright. Except Bama and Tennessee. Gross.

As a guy who grew up 45 minutes from UT, fuck UT. That's why I went to college elsewhere

Face it, all passionate college football fans can be asshats. ACC, SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, and so on and so on. I grew up a UGA fan, still root for them as long as they're not playing my GSU Eagles, but I find the majority of the GA fan base to be douches, at least on game day.

I just picture a bunch of privileged Manning looking fart sniffers singing their stupid fucking songs about rockytop and war eagles...fuck em all

Top Bottom