WTB 2dr hard top......So. Cal

gonzzo

Hi all:

I'm looking for a hard top for my 2dr 2011 jk. I'm looking for the flat black top (not color matched).
I would like a 2011 or newer but can discuss older top. We can discuss price in private. I have cash in hand. I can drive to pick up with reason. If you don't mind, I would like a bit of help tossing it on the heep.

I live in Victorville and work 5 days a week in Fontana, so I can only pick up on weekends.

Please let me know if you have a top for sale.

Thank you for your time.

P.S.
I know I never post in the forums, they are so full of knowledge I just don't feel I would contribute to them.
Thanks.

Hi all:

I'm looking for a hard top for my 2dr 2011 jk. I'm looking for the flat black top (not color matched).
I would like a 2011 or newer but can discuss older top. We can discuss price in private. I have cash in hand. I can drive to pick up with reason. If you don't mind, I would like a bit of help tossing it on the heep.

I live in Victorville and work 5 days a week in Fontana, so I can only pick up on weekends.

Please let me know if you have a top for sale.

Thank you for your time.

P.S.
I know I never post in the forums, they are so full of knowledge I just don't feel I would contribute to them.
Thanks.

Why don't you drop by the "Give Us a Wave" section and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom