Wild Boar Hardtop

JKFlyer

I'm so excited! Seriously after waiting since end of November and dealing with delay after delay after delay after delay (you get my point), my hardtop finally arrived. I Shit you not when I say this has been one of the most trying and frustrating processes ever but, in the end, the product is worth the wait. Everybody says it takes 3 to 4 months and I never thought it would be me, but it was the case. Jose was amazing in customer support, but the company really does not have their shit together in general.

Personally I love the slant back look. Happy now though!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395883364577.jpg
    1395883364577.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 1395883379207.jpg
    1395883379207.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 1395883393079.jpg
    1395883393079.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Looks amazing I want one but have other mods I need to do first cuz that's an investment for sure

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Looks amazing I want one but have other mods I need to do first cuz that's an investment for sure

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Hey. I sold me OEM hardtop for 1600 so that offset about half the cost ( including close to 600 in shipping from CA to NJ). Anyway, if u want it, order now and expect it at the end of the Summer!!

To everyone else...Thx for the compliments. Definitely a tradeoff in space (if u need it) vs. Looks

This is how the targa top works in case you are curious

Edit: that is supp to be a moving image but its not uploading correctly

Attachments

• 1395886322702.jpg
    1395886322702.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Here is how targa top sits on roof rack

Attachments

• 1395886481657.jpg
    1395886481657.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 275
I want the same thing. Looks awesome. I want the Knuckles Offroad tire carrier and skewer to go along with it. Gives me more motivation to go get it.

Looks good man, was gonna ask why it had that little basket thing on top, but didn't know it was for the front panels.

How hard is it to put on/take off? I've thought about getting the slantback for my 2 door

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good man, was gonna ask why it had that little basket thing on top, but didn't know it was for the front panels.

Yup...pretty clever design since targa top is 1 piece and can't fit in jeep. Plus I can throw skis up there or whatever.

How hard is it to put on/take off? I've thought about getting the slantback for my 2 door

Same as OEM hardtop....not something you want to do everyday. I may run it year round

I want the same thing. Looks awesome. I want the Knuckles Offroad tire carrier and skewer to go along with it. Gives me more motivation to go get it.

That knuckles carrier is truly badass! Saw it once. Just confirm the angle of it will confirm to angle of wild boar top. Not sure how u will be able . I can always take measurements for you

I'm so excited! Seriously after waiting since end of November and dealing with delay after delay after delay after delay (you get my point), my hardtop finally arrived. I Shit you not when I say this has been one of the most trying and frustrating processes ever but, in the end, the product is worth the wait. Everybody says it takes 3 to 4 months and I never thought it would be me, but it was the case. Jose was amazing in customer support, but the company really does not have their shit together in general.

Personally I love the slant back look. Happy now though!!

Sweet looking top! Really digging the 37s on there too! How are they working out for you so far? Looks great brother!

Yup...pretty clever design since targa top is 1 piece and can't fit in jeep. Plus I can throw skis up there or whatever.

Same as OEM hardtop....not something you want to do everyday. I may run it year round

That knuckles carrier is truly badass! Saw it once. Just confirm the angle of it will confirm to angle of wild boar top. Not sure how u will be able . I can always take measurements for you

I wouldn't know because i have the soft top

It looks awesome!! I've always like those and have always wanted one. I'm sure the wait was painful but man it looks awesome!

Top Bottom