Wife wants a new seat. Suggestions?

NME

Yes guys, it is me again. So I have Mastercraft Baja RS' in the front and the same model bench seat in the back. My wife at some point broke the lever mechanism and latch wouldn't catch anymore, so her seat would recline with zero force. I ripped open the lever system and jammed a screw into it to keep it from moving but now she got her stimulus check and wants to buy a new seat just for her. So we looked all around figured I would take to Wayalife to see if ya'll could recommend a more "comfortable" seat for her. Preferably a suspension seat that reclines so I won't have to change out anything. Thanks in advance everyone.

Did you get figure out how to get rid of the ABS light when replacing the factory seats? I thought that was un-solvable.

I installed a 1 1/2" "lift kit" for the passenger seat so my wife can see over the roll bar going across the dash. OEM seat though.

Did you get figure out how to get rid of the ABS light when replacing the factory seats? I thought that was un-solvable.

I installed a 1 1/2" "lift kit" for the passenger seat so my wife can see over the roll bar going across the dash. OEM seat though.
I actually had a shop install them so I'm not sure if that was an issue and they figured it out but I never had an ABS light come on after I got the seats replaced. I'm buds with the shop owner and I can always ask if he remembers if that was a problem and how he fixed it though.

Lol! Seat "lift kit." That's hilarious man. My wife gives no shit about seeing out the window, she just wants to be able to recline on road trips. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom