Whites Unite - Show off Your White Jeep Picture Thread!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just thought it would be fun to have everyone with a white Jeep post up pics of it here in this thread. If you have a name for it, we'd love to know what it is as well. Here are a couple of pics of our 2007 Stone White JK Rubicon Unlimited also known as Moby!! :cool:

main.php

main.php

Haven't really had a chance to do much with our 1997 XJ but, here's a shot of it out in the desert :D

main.php

Knuckles on a recent run in the Las Vegas area.

image-3512627291.jpg

2012 Bright White JKUR

image-1413177504.jpg

Not so white after Drummond Island, MI.

Last edited:
Sweet pics!! Although the name of the thread is a little racist LOL :cheesy: J/K

What? Racist?? LOL!! Well, I sure hope nobody gets their toes stepped on over it because that was the last thing going through my head when I posted this up. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife said:
What? Racist?? LOL!! Well, I sure hope nobody gets their toes stepped on over it because that was the last thing going through my head when I posted this up. :crazyeyes:

LOL no sweat they can handle it! At least you didn't put white power or anything haha :cheesy: :beer:

LOL no sweat they can handle it! At least you didn't put white power or anything haha :cheesy: :beer:

Oh, that would have been bad :cheesy:

But, now you've got me thinking about starting a black Jeep thread :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

wayoflife said:
Oh, that would have been bad :cheesy:

But, now you've got me thinking about starting a black Jeep thread :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Haha good ol competition! :honey:

Sorry if I hijacked the thread... Didn't mean to. :crazyeyes:

HUGE fan of the Wayalife vids! Above is my 2011 Unlimited in Nags Head. This is about 24 hours after Hurricane Sandy left, can't complain about the sweet weather post-storm.

Top Bottom