Where do you store your soft top windows,,

20jk08

Most likely not an original solution, but since summer rolled around I wasn't liking just throwing my windows in the back hatch,,so,, here's where I keep them now.
Canadian technology,, haha,, no, just a dumb fix for an irritating problem..

My shittybilt top came with a storage bag that's supposed to placed in between the bikini top area in the back of the top, like the rage top. However, it sticks up a little and makes the top look goofy. So I just throw the storage bag with the windows in the back, which helps keep any loose or light items from flying out.

I roll mine in a few blankets and slide them under the back seat.

Keep them in my shed.

One of two things like these guys. Store them in the garage with the top (usually will take the soft top off completely). If I leave the top on, I purchased some black felt/blanket type fabric to roll the windows in. throw that in the back seat or trunk.

One of two things like these guys. Store them in the garage with the top (usually will take the soft top off completely). If I leave the top on, I purchased some black felt/blanket type fabric to roll the windows in. throw that in the back seat or trunk.

I have been looking for some of that shit. Where did you find the felt? Fabric store? All Wally World has is fleece. I do keep mine in the back of the jeep and also considering one of those cover tops that accommodate an existing soft or hard top when you are out and about. Quicker than putting on windows.

If I'm leaving the top up, I usually just unzip the sides of the back window and roll it up. There are loops to hold it in place. I've been leaving the side windows in for now unless I'm lowering the whole top, in which case all the windows come out and go in the back. I've been using the freedom top bag to put them in for now, but I have a soft top boot ordered that comes with pouches to store the rolled up windows.

I like the idea in the video. Cheap solution too. I currently just roll my rear and put it in the loops. But I'm afraid it is going to crinkle too much if I leave it rolled too long.

This is what I've done and it works if you have a Spiderwebshade or something similar....
I fold my side windows over themselves and wrap them in a soft blanket.......I roll the rear window up in a roll and wrap both it and my tailgate bar in a big towel or soft blanket as well.......then I slide them between my Spiderwebshade and my Bestop Trektop above the rear seats......they are up and out of the way and solved the problem enough for me....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom