Wheel spacers and rubi rails

JK12

I have a set of 1.75" Spydertrac wheel spacers $125 and I also have a set of rubi rails for a 4door I don't know what people sell them for but they have been cut for the rear to clear bigger tires.
I also have 4 rubicon wheels they are scratched a bit.

Last edited:
A set as in all 4? Theyre the 1.75 not 1.5? I have 3 1.5' spacers 1 of them is damaged from when my wheel fell off been lookin for a cheap replacement... I might have to take you up on this man.

A set as in all 4? Theyre the 1.75 not 1.5? I have 3 1.5' spacers 1 of them is damaged from when my wheel fell off been lookin for a cheap replacement... I might have to take you up on this man.

Yes, i have all 4. And they are 1.75"

Your inbox is full, just fyi.

You willing to do 100 for the spacers? No shipping Hassle no meeting halfway between anywhere. Just meet up in town somewhere?

Why are you selling them?

Your inbox is full, just fyi.

You willing to do 100 for the spacers? No shipping Hassle no meeting halfway between anywhere. Just meet up in town somewhere?

Why are you selling them?

Oh thanks! ha im selling them cause when i got my new wheels i didnt need them anymore and they are just sitting there. but yea that will work i can do 100 let me delete some messages and we can talk out whre and when

Top Bottom