what to do

toolock

ive had my jku rubi for about six months and im finally gonna start making it mine, started out thinking a leveling kit would be enough but soon realized that i was WRONG!!, so now after lots of (noob) though i think im going to go with a zone 3" lift,adjustable track, and dick cepek 33x12.50x17 mud country tires whatta you guys think good decision or bad. thanks for the advice. and yes i realize i posted this in pics and vids my bad

Last edited:
i would try and get 35s if possible, my jeep is my daily driver as well and it isnt the best, but i still get 15-16 on the highway, a 3" lift on a jku and 33s will look rather small i think.

Cold air intake , a good flowing exhaust like s magna flow, flow master or borla, and a super chips flashpaq tuner will go a long way toward better mileage.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

i really apprieciate all the help guys, as i said im new to jeeps and this site and ive been rackin my brain trying to come up with the right combo, ill look at 35's. hope my short wife understands

i really apprieciate all the help guys, as i said im new to jeeps and this site and ive been rackin my brain trying to come up with the right combo, ill look at 35's. hope my short wife understands

Well I did a 2.5 BB lift and its her dd I do hear about it Ohh let's say every time we are in it together lol . She is coming around though.the only reason I gave that tire size is because I have the 2.5" with 32's and it looks a little awkward and the 315/70/17 is just over 34" and I think it fills the gap better. But you may lose a little mpg .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

not many tires i like come in a 34, not sure what u guys think about the mud countries, but i was also thinkin bout the cooper sst's have had real good luck with them on my truck

not many tires i like come in a 34, not sure what u guys think about the mud countries, but i was also thinkin bout the cooper sst's have had real good luck with them on my truck

Most metric tires of 305 and 315 measure in the 34" range +/- a little.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its a ratio. The first number is the width in mm and the second number is the percent or ratio of the sidewall height. So a 305/50r17 will have a smaller sidewall or overall tire size than a 305/75r17. There are online metric to standard tire size conversion online if u Google it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ahh thanks. I've used the conversion calc. Many times to figure out what size was closest to 34's.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

take your time and look at a lot of Jeeps before you commit to lifts and tires. Begin with the end in mind and build it to how you plan to use it. If you use your Jeep a lot good suspension is the most important in my opinion.

Top Bottom