Weathertech front and rear mats for sale.

Erockhopper

I have a set of Weathertech floor liner/mats for sale. They where in my Jk about 2 years. They are black. They are in great shape, no cracks or gauges. I have attached the pics after just cleaning with soap and water. I just bought a 15 and they will not fit. They should fit 07-13 JK's.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455577507.363188.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455577526.699282.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455577568.384328.jpg

Looking to get $80 for the set.

SOLD!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I have been a member for awhile. I threw out a wave, and appreciated the welcoming reply's! I don't see where I have to have so many posts before putting up items for sale, so I don't see how I have violated any forum rules. If I have my apologies and please have my post removed.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been a member for awhile. I threw out a wave, and appreciated the welcoming reply's! I don't see where I have to have so many posts before putting up items for sale, so I don't see how I have violated any forum rules. If I have my apologies and please have my post removed.

Putting stuff up for sale with limited posts makes it look like your only here to sell your stuff. Which is against the rules. We also don't like to buy stuff off of people who don't contribute here as people have been burned in the past.

You've done a wave thread and posted in a few other threads. Just be a contributing member here and you will be good to go.

Top Bottom