WAYALIFE Flashback

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I was moving around some files on my computer trying to clean up my desktop and just per chance, I came across this old photo of our old TJ way back when it was still running 31's and our old CJ when it was running 35's. Anyway, the flashback put a smile on my face and so I thought I would share it here...

jeeps.jpg

:cool:

never knew you had a cj as well, only thought it was the tj. awesome pic tho, thanks for sharing. I always forget to take pics of past vehicles before I sell or trade them away.

WOW i LOVE the CJ:brows: very cool Eddie. as Hinrich said i never new you had a CJ, only knew about the TJ :rock:

That cj would look pretty sweet sitting in one of those spots in your garage lol awesome pic!

LOL!! Looking at that link, it just occurred to me that I never included pics of information of our old 94 XJ 2-door we used to have. Here's a shot that I managed to dig up in a hurry...

DSC01965.jpg

:crazyeyes:

I like the drip pan under the CJ...;). Used to have one of those under my 1989 Plymouth Acclaim when it was in my garage.

Last edited:
Here's a shot that I managed to dig up in a hurry...
DSC01965.jpg

This brings back some great memories of my first Jeep. I also had a black 2-door XJ, only it was a '95. I fell hard for the thing when I saw it on the lot at 17 years old and haven't looked back since. I'll be sure to add some pictures later tonight when I get home from work.

Last edited:
So, I was moving around some files on my computer trying to clean up my desktop and just per chance, I came across this old photo of our old TJ way back when it was still running 31's and our old CJ when it was running 35's. Anyway, the flashback put a smile on my face and so I thought I would share it here...

View attachment 73204

Mini-Moby? hehe Both rigs looked great Eddie! I have a fondness for TJ/LJ's... :beer:

View attachment 73204

AWESOMÈ!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom