WAYALIFE Appreciation Thread

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Like the title says - Name something personal to you that has happened because of being on WAYALIFE. I think when things go wrong people are quick to bash this place and its members but i personally have had the opposite experience and i think it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to the positive experiences in life that were brought on because we were lucky anyone to find this place.

I have two -

1. No doubt its been some of the friends i have made from here over the last 1 1/2 years. There's a couple people i would consider real friends and that's awesome.

2. After running New Years Run in 2015 i found myself beat down from chasing my kids around and trying to do the hikes or look at all the cool stuff Eddie was taking to time to show us. I realized the time was now! Since that day i went from 340lbs and this morning i am at 267lbs. I got a lot of encouragement from members here and again that's why this place is so awesome to me!

Thank you everyone here at Wayalife!!! And take the time to share something that's happened to you!!!

12644915_10207609735495681_7372356997346245232_n.jpg12507561_10207523060928871_7961430105753275120_n.jpg

I've learned a lot of valuable information that has helped me save money on things I would have bought that are not necessary or poor quality, plus I feel like this is more of a family that just another forum.

Haven't made any friends as most of the people here are real assholes!! I've also become an alcoholic and realized I never learned how to properly slice a tri-trip. [emoji22]

Ok, the alcoholic and tri-tip is "mostly" true. But all joking aside, the best things about this place and impact are too many to put simply, but here's a try:

1. The people, the friends, the good times, and all the new places discovered are forever etched for the entire J A G S family memories.

2. Like having a personal support crew at times. I was in a pretty tough/dark place at times when first joining. Using wayalife as an outlet for life's BS has been great.

3. Learning to wrench on my jeep! Oh wait, guess there are only 1-2 then. Lol.

Great thread!!!! I can not nail down one item, there are several. I have only been a member for a few months and I find myself "checking in" almost daily. You guys are great! Resource for my passion, wheeling and entertainment for some threads. The entertainment was not my reason to join. I was wrong. My wife has asked what I am reading that is making me laugh out loud, thanks guys. The Jeep learning is amazing. Even stuff that does not effect me today I find interesting.

I could name a lot of things I am thankful that Wayalife brought into my life. Like everyone else has said, I have made great friends from this community, I have learned a huge amount about modifying and working on my jeep, as well as to buy the right parts the first time. But most importantly, it has shown me what owning a Jeep and what Jeeping is all about. It's not about just crawling over huge rocks, or getting stuck and going through mud. It's about the willingness to explore, to wander, to find, and to conquer anything in between with great friends. It's amazing that simply because the vehicles we have chosen to own, we have a huge second family because of it.

I could not own a Jeep without Wayalife.

Like the title says - Name something personal to you that has happened because of being on WAYALIFE. I think when things go wrong people are quick to bash this place and its members but i personally have had the opposite experience and i think it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to the positive experiences in life that were brought on because we were lucky anyone to find this place.

I have two -

1. No doubt its been some of the friends i have made from here over the last 1 1/2 years. There's a couple people i would consider real friends and that's awesome.

2. After running New Years Run in 2015 i found myself beat down from chasing my kids around and trying to do the hikes or look at all the cool stuff Eddie was taking to time to show us. I realized the time was now! Since that day i went from 340lbs and this morning i am at 267lbs. I got a lot of encouragement from members here and again that's why this place is so awesome to me!

Thank you everyone here at Wayalife!!! And take the time to share something that's happened to you!!!

View attachment 188801View attachment 188802

Good Job!

Having a place to go to with like minded people sharing experiences is great. I am "Old Timey" as my kids say. This is the very first Forum I have ever even posted on. It's the first one that interested me enough to do so.

The information here is overwhelming with someone always willing to help out. I haven't had to ask a bunch of questions because I can usually find what I need by search.

I would say thanks to Eddie and Cindy, as well as everyone on here that makes this Forum what it is.

So I just got done doing the latest Jeep customer survey.
At the end there is a place where you can leave comments. I wrote "I love my Jeep!" Then told them to join us over on www.wayalife.com

I know I dont post much because I am so busy with work and life. But I still love this site.
You guys really crack me up sometimes and I know if I ever need help with a problem you have my back.

I have learned so much from this site.

Probably similar to what JAGS said, this place is fun and has so much character. It's a fun place for Jeep owners to be themselves and get away from the busyness of life. A lot of other automotive forums focus so much on the technical aspect, they miss the fun part of just being normal. I've learned a ton about JKs and don't even own one!

Top Bottom