Wave from the PNW

james2003w

15 JKUR.jpg

She'll turn 1 year on December 23rd 2015. (This is a 2015 model mind you). Pretty much sits the same as when I bought her.

The aftermarket stuff I had the dealer install;
- AVS Bug/Air Guards
- Rampage Locking hood latches
- 33" m/t mounted on 17" 195 Crushers (which need to be replaced)

The differences from almost a year ago;
- Front bumper has dings in it
- 5% tint on the windshield (top half - yes this is legal for Washington State), 15% tint on the front doors (this is legal as long as I am in the vehicle), 5% tint ontop of the factory deep tint on the rear doors and back (this is legal for Washington State).
- Backup camera mod (in the bumper)
- Bad Wolf decal on back
- 21,5** miles (in less than a year)

Other than that just a stock Rubicon;
- 6spd Manny
- Max Tow Package
- Cloth interior
- Connectivity Pack (with the whole monitoring system for TPMS, Bluetooth, voice commands, etc)
- 430N MyGig
- Premium Alpine Audio system (was not included in the cost of the vehicle)

As for me, I've been to Walker Valley ORV Park (with my Rubicon) had fun getting in through the gate keeper. Getting out was easier. Taken the Little Naches trail with some heavily modified/lifted Subaru Legacy wagons. I tinker on the computer and watch way to much Netflix.

Last edited:
Welcome. Do you have a good commute? 21,5xx is quite a bit of miles.

She's my DD... I worked two jobs for a bit, one 8hrs in an office, the other 6hrs as a parking enforcer. Sadly I had to use my own wheels while playing the dude who write parking tickets. Started getting stalked/followed/harassed by people as it's the only BLUE Jeep in the area I was working. The office job maybe puts 45 miles a day 4 days a week. The Parking job put the other 45+ miles 4 days a week. There were also 3 months where it wasn't driven (had surgery on my right wrist and was not allowed to drive stick until I was out of my cast/brace).

Over the last 8 months, my best friend flew back into town when we found out her sister had cancer. She (my friend) doesn't have a license, nor a car so I played taxi for her and her sister's family as much as I could. Lots and lots of driving... some weeks it was 4tanks of gas. What are you going to do? Family is important, friends are just as important. Lots of sleepless nights driving, or at the hospital. Every mile on my Jeep has been well earned either on the trail or helping out those who matter to me.

Otherwise either my friends don't have cars, they don't have gas, or they "are to tired to drive"... so I drive. Also they all have low rider cars which kill my back getting in/out of. The other catch is two of them ride ass (literally a 3 feet between bumpers at 60+mph), I refuse to get in a car with them behind the wheel. The couple friends that I do trust driving I hardly see as they are working 60+hrs a week or full time college student. Both have driven my Jeep and love it (except for the tint)... trying to convert them over (not really).

Top Bottom