Wave from Sunny Florida!

RUHROHH

Hi all! :standing wave: It's great to be here. After many years, a Jeep is now part of the family again - a 2015 Firecracker Red Rubicon Unlimited.

IMAG0212.jpg
IMAG0321.jpg

Bone stock for now (less that two months old), but with all the great information, picture galleries, and overall community, I'm looking forward to the build-up and sharing progress with other Jeepers. :rock:

Projects Completed thus far:
DIY hard top hoist
Decal and badge delete (I prefer the clean look. Plus everyone knows it's a jeep and those that matter know it's a Rubi)
Vanity tag reading RUHROHH (My daughter chose to name it Scooby, so it's rather fitting.)

Next up:
DIY door hangars
Factory fender trim.

- JT

Last edited:
Oh BTW. I'm right down the road from you in Bartow

I'm actually in Bartow as well. I usually say Lakeland because fewer people know Bartow. I saw in your profile you're a Desert Storm vet:thumb: - same here, though I was an Army MP. Glad to see some locals are on the boards!

man that red looks pretty sexy :crazyeyes:

Thanks, man. I waited longer than I wished to because I didn't want to settle: Specifically, a Rubicon with a standard transmission, no dealer mods, hard top and, of course, in Firecracker Red. Luckily, we have a fantastic Jeep dealer here in town that helped with the search finally locating exactly what I wanted across the state.

I'm actually in Bartow as well. I usually say Lakeland because fewer people know Bartow. I saw in your profile you're a Desert Storm vet:thumb: - same here, though I was an Army MP. Glad to see some locals are on the boards!

Welcome to WAL. I'm in Winter Haven. This is me and Chipper. Come out and play some time.

Attachments

• 1432168985951.jpg
    1432168985951.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to WAL. I'm in Winter Haven. This is me and Chipper. Come out and play some time.

Thanks. I'm definitely interested - I know nothing about the trails in this area. I'm on the road for work the next couple of weeks, but I'll reach out sometime after I return.

Top Bottom