Wave from Oregon!

XJQuinn99

Hey all, I'm Quinn! I'm from Bend, Oregon not super new to Jeeps but I am new to the whole forum thing. I've used forums and the Internet for research on numerous projects before, but have never taken the leap of actually joining one! I drive a 99' Cherokee that I've owned for a little over two years. It is definitely a work in progress, I know many Jeeps are. I can't wait to meet some new fellow Jeep enthusiasts and check out some more threads on here.
Cheers! :thumb:
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Welcome to WAL, I used to live in Lapine, go check out the lava tubes sometime between Sunriver and bend awesome place, also good BLM land between Sunriver and Mt Bachelor to go wheeling. But be nice and don't forget it is public land. I used to have a 70s Wagoneer / with a 401. I really miss it up there.

Welcome to WAL, I used to live in Lapine, go check out the lava tubes sometime between Sunriver and bend awesome place, also good BLM land between Sunriver and Mt Bachelor to go wheeling. But be nice and don't forget it is public land. I used to have a 70s Wagoneer / with a 401. I really miss it up there.

Thank you for the advice! Are there trails out towards the lava tubes? I'm always looking for new places to go check out. Wagoneers are awesome! [emoji106]🏼

Oh yeah! There are a few pretty close by. A lot of logging roads and of course the dunes.

Problem is we have gotten so much rain everything is just about liquid right now. Mud-nope more like a milkshake.

Last weekend my wife and I were playing in the snow at 3000 ft. on the coast range.

Get in touch if your ever in our area.

Oh yeah! There are a few pretty close by. A lot of logging roads and of course the dunes.

Problem is we have gotten so much rain everything is just about liquid right now. Mud-nope more like a milkshake.

Last weekend my wife and I were playing in the snow at 3000 ft. on the coast range.

Get in touch if your ever in our area.

Logging roads can be pretty fun! Bend has gotten some heavy rain the last few days, I'm still hoping for more snow! I will definitely be planning some longer trips once the weather gets a little warmer. 🤘🏼

Top Bottom