Wave From Ohio!

OH14JKU

Big hello from Ohio! First Jeep and damn near stock at this point. Only 250 miles on it so far and the only additions are the under seat security box and a dead pedal. Steps are coming off for Rubicon sliders this weekend (traded the steps for remote start, sweet!) and the Grabars are headed this way from Rebel!:D

Attachments

• IMG_20140626_203236_077.jpg
    IMG_20140626_203236_077.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 64
WeLcome to WAL Standing Wave !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKU:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Big hello from Ohio! First Jeep and damn near stock at this point. Only 250 miles on it so far and the only additions are the under seat security box and a dead pedal. Steps are coming off for Rubicon sliders this weekend (traded the steps for remote start, sweet!) and the Grabars are headed this way from Rebel!:D

Welcome and nice Jeep! Which under seat security box did you get and did you have any problems installing it?

Welcome and nice Jeep! Which under seat security box did you get and did you have any problems installing it?
I installed the Tuffy and had no issues. Socket and ratchet for the front bolts, a T30 to remove wire loom bracket under the seat, follow it up with a couple of zip ties to get the wire loom hidden away and you are done. 10 minutes including unpacking the box and putting away the tools. The dead pedal was a simple ten minutes as well with a 10mm socket. I'll probably add a passenger side box as well in the future but that can wait a while yet.

Top Bottom