Wave from Northern New Jersey!

KSomes

Hello everyone!

Before I get going on who I am and my rig, I'll start with how I got here. I have always been a fan of Wayalife productions on Youtube, but I never figured to actually look up what Wayalife is really about. Recently I have been seeing a bright green JK with a Wayalife windsheild decal, so I decided to do a simple Google search. I don't know if I'm oblivious or something as I have not been on this forum before, but it doesn't matter. I love being a part of the Jeep community and I love seeing what's out there. So, here I am! :standing wave:

When it comes to me, my name is Casey, I'm 17, and I'm from northern New Jersey. Most of my time is consumed on the ice playing hockey, but when I have time, it often goes to my 2005 WK 5.7L. I got her in August of 2012 and she has come a long way since. As of now, I run 33" Bf Goodrich All Terrains and 3" of lift with a Rocky Road Outfitters lift. Other additions include armor, an MBRP stainless cat back, Oracle Demon Eyes, Superchips Vivid Linq, IPF windsheild mounted lights, and 2" wheel spacers. There is a lot more to come including a suspension overhaul and added lift, just waiting on some parts to come in!

Glad to be here! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Here are some pictures of my WK:

2013-11-26

Jack+Edit+1.jpg

Oracle+Halos+5.JPG

IMG_20140305_085316.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Welcome to WAYALIFE and a wave back from Northern New Jersey as well!!! You'll be glad you joined, tons of info./experienced guys here and everyone takes you right under their wing!😉
Where abouts in Jersey are you from?
Also there's a south Jersey Suds n Grub meet next Sunday the 23rd, hopefully you can make it! Check out the upcoming trips/events under the WAYALIFE forum...👍 Nice rig BTW!

Welcome to Wayalife! Your jeep is mean looking in the one night pic :rock:

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to WAYALIFE and a wave back from Northern New Jersey as well!!! You'll be glad you joined, tons of info./experienced guys here and everyone takes you right under their wing!😉
Where abouts in Jersey are you from?
Also there's a south Jersey Suds n Grub meet next Sunday the 23rd, hopefully you can make it! Check out the upcoming trips/events under the WAYALIFE forum...👍 Nice rig BTW!

Nice! If I'm not mistaken, I should be free the 23rd and I'll definitely come down if that's the case. I'm currently in Mount Olive in Morris County, what about you? Maybe I'll see ya around!

Small world, I'm right in Morris county as well in Dover, I think we've passed each other by and I've seen a bright green JK in the area too, starting to to see a lot of 2 n 4 doors all around. I'm sure we will see each other around!👍

Small world, I'm right in Morris county as well in Dover, I think we've passed each other by and I've seen a bright green JK in the area too, starting to to see a lot of 2 n 4 doors all around. I'm sure we will see each other around!👍

Wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely look out for you!

Welcome from south jersey! Hope to meet at suds n grub! Nice jeep

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom