Wave from Manassas, Virginia!

BobCav

BIG JEEP WAVE! Finally getting around to saying hello to all! I've really appreciated all the expertise here on the forum that I've already found useful. My first Jeep was a 2012 Unlimited Sahara in Cosmos Blue that I traded in for my 2014 Unlimited Rubicon, Anvil with Auto and 4.10 gears, dual top, leather and nav system. I had the dealer swap out my AEV rear bumper and tire swing as part of the trade in deal, and I've since installed an AEV front bumper, 3.5" Dual Sport SC Suspension, Hi-Lift jack, and AEV Pintlers spinning 35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. I made a custom ham radio antenna bracket from a KC Hi-Lite side mount bracket just yesterday. Still waiting on my winch mount plate an, Warn ZEON 10 winch and IPF lights to come in this week. Here's my toy:

Stock:
Stock (Medium).jpg

Lift, Tires, Bumpers:
Bumper (Medium).jpg

Me? I joined the U.S. Navy at 19 in 1984 and retired in 2004 after 20 years of service. I still work for the Navy building the Littoral Combat Ship(LCS) Independence Variant (even numbered):

SHIP_LCS_GD_Flight_0_Core_Capabilities_lg.jpg

LCS = Little Cool Ships!

I always wanted a Jeep since I was a boy and used to play on the old WWII surplus Jeep my uncle had in his garage in NJ, complete with bullet holes. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our Love of Jeeps!

Welcome to WOL. Navy as well and also in Virginia. Having a meet and greet in December. Hope to see you there. :thumbup:

2014 JKUR

Welcome aboard and congrats on your JKUR:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE. Keep an eye out for trips to RC or AOAA.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I've since received and installed my lights, waiting my backordered WARN Zeon 10s, due here next Tuesday...

Hope to wheel with you someday!

Last edited:
Welcome to wayalife! Nice looking jeep!
Lol, just noticed where you're from and thought of jack ass with Johnny Knoxville

Last edited:
Top Bottom