Wave from Kansas…err…Arizona, well wherever I happen to be! 2015 Rubicon

IwantaJK

Glad to be here, this is my 2015 Rubicon, currently has 301 miles on it, picked it up 10 days ago bone stock, immediately went to work. Its my 4th JK, 8th Jeep. It certainly is a way of life!

Glad to be here, this is my 2015 Rubicon, currently has 301 miles on it, picked it up 10 days ago bone stock, immediately went to work. Its my 4th JK, 8th Jeep. It certainly is a way of life!

Very nice! And very impressive for only having 300 miles on it!!

Welcome to the wayalife family!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

nice jeep:yup: Welcome to wayalife from Prescott:standing wave:

Welcome to WayaLife !!! Wow... You didn't waste any time on changing it from stock! We'll keep an eye out for you around town and give you a big Jeep wave. Hope to see you on the trail. :thumb:

I'm New Too

I need to give a shout out to everyone too. I just joined a few weeks ago. Constantly adding to my 2011 JKUR. I just registered to attend the 2014 Overland EXPO-East since it's just up the road from me near Ashville, NC. Wondered if any of you may be attending? If you're planning on attending shout back.

Welcome to WayaLife !!! Wow... You didn't waste any time on changing it from stock! We'll keep an eye out for you around town and give you a big Jeep wave. Hope to see you on the trail. :thumb:

I'll be back in Scottsdale in early October! Would love to meet up!

Top Bottom