Wave from Edwards AFB, CA!

JAQuinn327

I just bought a 2010 JK Unlimited Sahara in Montclair, CA. I've been out of the "Wayalife" for 10 years, but buying this vehicle has brought me back to life! It has many upgrades including RE 4.5 in suspension lift with Currie front antirock sway bar, 315/70r17 Pro Comp Extreme MT2's on Method Rage wheels, Banks Ram Air intake, Magnaflow cat back exhaust with dump, Smittybuilt SRC rear bumper, Smittybuilt dual pipe rocker bars, and tons more! Unfortunately there are still MANY upgrades I want such as front and rear 60's with 5.38 gears and ARB lockers, move up to 37x12.50 trail grapplers, front bumper w/stinger and warn winch, tubular doors, etc. The list goes on and on, but I'm so excited to finally be back in a Jeep and thank you guys for all the great videos! I will soon conquer the Rubicon Trail before I separate from the Air Force and move back to good ole Florida!!

"It's not just a Jeep thang, it's a WAYALIFE!":standing wave::usa:

Welcome to WAL. Definitely hit up as many as you can up that way. A lot of great wheeling!!

I was stationed at Edwards from 90 to 94. I can only imagine the changes that have taken place on base and surrounding areas. Congrats on the purchase, enjoy!

Thanks!

Thank you guys for all the waves and welcomes! Hopefully by summer 2016 I'll be ready to tackle the Rubicon KENTUCKIANAJK. I'd really like to head up there before October so the weather will be nice. It's nice to see that there are many other Jeepers out there that are serving or have served our beautiful country!:usa:

Top Bottom