Wave from CT!

CorderoIan

Hello everyone,

I'm new in my Jeep life but my wife and I absolutely love it so far! Not a big mod guy but I do love to read everyone's suggestions. Thanks for having me on the forum! Hope to test the Jeeps out soon.

Btw, looking forward to seeing new Compass owners too!

Waving from New Haven. 😏

IMG_20170604_112540.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

welcome from texas ... although i spent alot of yrs just down the road from you in west haven along with a few other places up in ct .. miss the salt water bass fishing honestly .. ahhhh the smell of long warf at low tide how it grows on ya

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

prolly worse .. i left CT. back in Nov. of 99 .. by now i would gamble its twice as bad .. dunno how familiar ya are with West Haven but i spent the bulk of my youth on the beach between chic's and savin rock ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ahh, then you'll really be in for a treat when you hear that Chics closed down a couple years back. That strip in particular isn't doing or looking as fine as it once was. But the Boardwalk is better than ever I must say.

Ahh, then you'll really be in for a treat when you hear that Chics closed down a couple years back. That strip in particular isn't doing or looking as fine as it once was. But the Boardwalk is better than ever I must say.

well not surprised by that in the least , figured it would have happened a bit sooner the old man was the driving force behind that place and figured it would have shuttered not long after he passed .........

as for the boardwalk it was slowly getting better last time I came through the area and could tell it was a section that was going to be around for a good bit if they managed to do it right so I guess they did just that ... only thing I did care for was all the apt.s condo's they were putting on it, granted I get the whole waterfront thing as I happened to live in one of the houses they tore down to put up some of those condo's .. but just saw em as all overpriced and packing folks in the area ...........

Top Bottom