Wave from Camp Lejeune, NC/Long Island, NY

ds4130

What's going on everyone? Danny here, currently located in Camp Lejeune, NC until the summer of 2016 and I make a few trips back to Long Island, NY a few times a year. I was into the low fast car thing but decided it's not really for me after being in all of my buddies trucks, Jeeps, etc.. My Audi was giving me a ton of problems so I looked into a Wrangler Sport. I went to a dealer to look and ended up getting an absolutely amazing deal on a brand new Rubicon. So here she is:
image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Welcome to the WAL. Semper Fi.
Thank you very much!

Welcome to WAL! From VA. There is a trip to Uwharrie in August, hope to see you there.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24430

Welcome bud! Big wave from Raleigh. There's an upcoming trip to Uwharrie Forest. You should come!

Thanks a lot! I'm definitely very interested in the trip. My Jeep is stock for now and don't plan on adding anything to it by August but I've seen some videos of that place. Will I get by just fine?

Thanks a lot! I'm definitely very interested in the trip. My Jeep is stock for now and don't plan on adding anything to it by August but I've seen some videos of that place. Will I get by just fine?

Yup youll be fine. Uwharrie isnt to crazy and is a lot of fun.

Thank you very much!

I'm new & rollin stock. From what I've gathered on this thread a CB & tow hooks might be nice, but it's a good intro spot. This'll be my first trip too.

Welcome Semper Fi

Welcome to WAL!

Welcome to WOL.

Welcome to the Framily!!
View attachment 135476

Welcome to WAL!

Thanks guys, everyone here is awesome!

I'm new & rollin stock. From what I've gathered on this thread a CB & tow hooks might be nice, but it's a good intro spot. This'll be my first trip too.

Yep, I've pretty much figured the same thing haha. Can't wait to see you out there!

Top Bottom