Wave from a South Carolina Fresh Catch!

SevenSlotSpartan

What's up Wayalife! I've been on the forum for a few months now just soaking up the wealth of knowledge that's on this amazing forum! I just wanted to introduce myself on here because I think I'm here to stay! :thumb:

Check out this beaut of a mall crawler shot :thankyou:! I hope to get out on the trail soon to get some real pictures of the ole Jeep!

421.jpg

Welcome to Wayalife from GA! Hope you can make it on a run with some of us soon.

Hey thardy! Yeah so I've been wanting to go a run soon I've just been supper busy with college classes starting back up and other job related stuff, but do you know of any east coast runs coming up? Or at least where I can find the threads on the forum?

Hey thardy! Yeah so I've been wanting to go a run soon I've just been supper busy with college classes starting back up and other job related stuff, but do you know of any east coast runs coming up? Or at least where I can find the threads on the forum?

Your best bet will be to keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section. There's also the below thread where we try to share links to event threads.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=22877

If you have any issues finding things, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help you out.

Top Bottom