Wave form Florida

SRTgirl

Howdy folks, Lovely site you have here, hope to be active and get to know some of you fine Jeepers! I don't drive a Wrangler like the majority of you but I'm on my 5th Grand Cherokee and maybe (hopefully) someday we'll add a Wrangler to our world. We've had several ZJ's, WK, a bout of temporary insanity when we had an SRT Jeep, and now back into a 13 GC. It does see plenty of time off road time, has been to all the OR parks, in the Jeep clubs etc. We tend to amuse the Wranglers when we go out to play, we're usually the exception not the norm when we go out so it's kinda fun to show peeps it's not just for Wranglers, haha. Although we usually have to add a few apparently essential items after each outing, you know, wheels/tires/rock rails/skid plates. etc etc. Hubs thinks I break stuff on purpose just so I can get more mods, I'm sure he's one step away from armor plating the thing.

Anyhoo, I'm sure you've noticed by now I like to chat so I'll shut up now and see you around the forum

Welcome! The wife drives a '11 GC and loves it. We tend to take when we both head out as it's much easier for her to get in and out of.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
S.Florida folks, I'm just across the alley from you on the west coast :)

Top Bottom