WARN ZEON XD Coming Soon

I haven’t watched the video but I hope it’s the same dimensions! I need a winch for the 392!

To the best of my knowledge or at least, thus far, the size is the same but it has been “Completely redesigned and retooled from the ground up, for ultimate performance and durability.”

Maybe one of the most impressive new features is that it will have a “No-load line speeds of up to 40 ft/min— the fastest in its class.”

It also has an all-new 3-stage planetary geartrain that is supposed to be more efficient and quieter than ever and fully waterproof. Apparently, “IP68 rated: submerged in 1 meter of water for 25 minutes, then operate for 5 minutes while remaining submerged without intrusion.”

There’s more but I’m just starting to go though the info now.

I have yet to see any weight specifications. This seems strange since it is an obvious consideration. Cast aluminum will be lighter than cast iron. Forged aluminum is likely lighter than cast.

Any weight specifications anywhere?

Great to see this. I had to choose a ‘24 Rubicon on the lot that didn’t have the factory winch in order to get one with auto + 4:88s. Hope it’s an easier install with the factory bumper than current ones.

I was sad to see the cti 9.5 discontinued...I owned 4 of them. I can attest to how good a Warn winch is...after losing rear wheel drive on Brute several miles away from Buck Island (going on the trail in reverse) on the Rubicon, I basically winched and strapped my way there...it would have smoked many other winch manufacturers...

I'm in the market for a Warn for the 392...this looks promising

Top Bottom