Trail Jeeps LS3 JKU For Sale!

:cheesy:Tell him to wear his fireproof britches if his first post is to sell his jeep......

:cheesy:Tell him to wear his fireproof britches if his first post is to sell his jeep......

Oh yes very true... There are a lot of people that think WOL is just Jeep Craigslist :doh:

I think this is my 3rd or 4th for sale post... But to be fair I used some of the money I got from selling my wheels and tires on here for my WOL decals. ;)

Oh yes very true... There are a lot of people that think WOL is just Jeep Craigslist :doh:

I think this is my 3rd or 4th for sale post... But to be fair I used some of the money I got from selling my wheels and tires on here for my WOL decals. ;)

Well there ya go! :thumb:

Let me check if I have that kind of cash sitting on the counter. I'll get back to you.

Got a buddy selling his LS3 Jeep JKU built by Trail Jeeps. Figured i'd post it up here.

Asking price is $98,000

:eek: its a Jeep, a Used one... modified at that... a bank isnt going to loan $38k on this jeep, MUCH less $98k... he needs someone with cash, and the guy with cash most likely bought a brand new jeep and is building it the way he wants it... you know, because he HAS cash... I'll BET your buddy is holding on to this for a WHILE unless hes willing to come down about $40k... :beer:

:eek: its a Jeep, a Used one... modified at that... a bank isnt going to loan 38k on this jeep, MUCH less $98k... he needs someone with cash, and the guy with cash most likely bought a brand new jeep and is building it the way he wants it... I'll BET youre buddy is holding on to this for a WHILE unless hes willing to come down to the $40s... :beer:

Oh yeah, probably. Thats why i'll never sell mine. Be prepared to take at least a 50% hit when selling these things after you've built them.

But again i'm sorry for posting up something that wasn't mine. Won't happen again.

Top Bottom