Toyo 35x12.5x17 m/t

JK's JK

Banned
**$850**

I cannot trade these tires as I have to use the money to buy 37" tires. I did post this locally in Fresno on Craigslist. If you have any question please ask.

I have 5 Toyo open country mud terrain tires. The tread depth new is 21/32 and I measured the tread with a gauge along with pictures. I've had these tires for 1 month.

1 - 100% 21/32
3 - 75% 16/32
1 - 58% 13/32

http://fresno.craigslist.org/pts/4010671713.html

DSC01279.JPGDSC01280.JPGDSC01281.JPGDSC01282.JPGDSC01283.JPGDSC01284.JPGDSC01285.JPG

Last edited:
I am selling all 5 tires with no rims. Dont have the money to buy beadlocks or I'd sell the rims to.

***price change again***

Yeah the Toyo tires are not cheap tires for sure. And yes they are used tires.

1 - 100% 21/32
3 - 75% 16/32
1 - 58% 13/32

1=$356.99 each x 5 = $1784.95

I'm planning on buying the Nitto 37" tires each $386 x 5 and total quote $2150 installed. I'm crying inside for how much tires are.

Last edited:
I've decided that I wont let anyone wait on the tires for pick up. If someone wants the tires Ill take them all off and have them removed from the rim if agreed on the price. I guess leaving the jeep on jack stands is going to look funny!!!

Tell me guys. Am I asking way to much for these? I'm not expecting really much activity on here since everyone is out of state for the most part. But locally.................On the edge.

Seems like everyone is doing the math on replacing that badly worn one.

How many miles did you put on them in that month that you're at 75% already?

Seems like everyone is doing the math on replacing that badly worn one.

How many miles did you put on them in that month that you're at 75% already?

I've owned the jeep for almost two months now and the tires were on the jeep. The vehicle has 13k miles and I am not sure when they where purchased after the vehicle was bought. I however did buy a tire depth gage and thats what I've got on the tires. I have personally driven the jeep around 500 miles. Since then I've aired down to 29psi for even tire wear on the one.

Yeah I asked the guys what they thought about the pricing but I've slowly down graded the tires price. There is a 100%, 3 75% and I'd make the 58% a spare until the others reached around the same % of tread wear. But thats me.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Well I decided to order 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers and not wait for someone to purchase the tires. However once there off they will be more mobile and be willing to travel a little bit for someone that's will to purchase them.

Thank you guys,

Jesse

Well today I was installing my Poison Spyder Evap skid plate with Bondsy. When I was underneath the Jeep I noticed that all my tires are the same on the tread. Must be how there designed. Bondsy said they almost look new along with no chunks and no repairs on the tires.

price per is pretty high considering that they can be had new for $303/tire

Last edited:
Top Bottom