The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

LOL!! Not sure why but here's a slew of comments that were recently made and all in regards to my hair. The first is from a Chris McClard, the second is from a Rasta Co. and the third is from an Edward Gorovoy. :crazyeyes:

Chris McClard.jpg

Rasta Co.jpg

Edward Gorovoy.jpg

Personally, I am a little jealous of the hair. Shaved my head in support of my mom (cancer) and it never grew back :eek: Look at it this way though, you might have a few assholes but over 100k subscribers. Quite an accomplishment and only more to come! :clap2::beer:

Doesn't oriental refer to things? Like rugs or art? This guy can't even hate correctly

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

You do not know how many times I have had to explain this exact thing. I just give up and laugh.

I will admit, I do pay attention to Eddie's hair, but not in a jerking off manner. I am simply a little jealous :beer:

This one is from a guy who goes by the name, The Path and the music we used apparently prevented him from watching it. :crazyeyes:

The Path.jpg

This one is from a Thomas Russo and really, it's a reminder to me of how tolerant and accepting people like him are of others who don't think just like he does.

Thomas Russo.jpg

I think you should hang a large poster of Mao Tse Tung and start wearing a People’s Revolutionary jacket...that should elicit few comments...

The “tolerant” left at it again I see.

They’re all for understanding and acceptance as long as it lines up with their own personal beliefs [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have to work shoulder to shoulder with a couple dumbass Bernie supporters [emoji849] it’s a pain in the ass to listen to them vent about Trump... if I say a word they jump down my throat since I’m the only Trump supporter in the crew.

I'll never understand the hate that jealousy can cause in guys like Darin Auvil but I get comments like this all the time.

Darin Auvil.jpg

If you want something, WORK FOR IT! But hey, that's just me. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom