The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Here's one that I just got from a Tony Vega. He made this post on our hard top hoist video and it was to implore me to cut off my ponytail as it apparently makes me "look like a child molester".

Here's a link to his profile. I think he needs to meditate more on detaching himself from over-thinking :crazyeyes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7raW2GPo9yLqgh7s5BhEjg

Poor fucker must have been inappropriately touched by someone with a ponytail. Fuck you, Tony Vega.

Here's one that I just got from a Tony Vega. He made this post on our hard top hoist video and it was to implore me to cut off my ponytail as it apparently makes me "look like a child molester".

View attachment 311963

Here's a link to his profile. I think he needs to meditate more on detaching himself from over-thinking :crazyeyes:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7raW2GPo9yLqgh7s5BhEjg

Man so many of these guys act like their opinions are all that matters, why can’t they just enjoy a free video or move on with their lives if they have a problem.
Props to you for not putting up with it Eddie [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: Here's a nice one that a guy named John Grace left on our most recent CALAMITY JANE video. :crazyeyes:

John Grace.jpg

:cheesy: Not sure what's up with the haters today but, here's one from a guy named Rusty. Apparently, he's into dudes but not ones with ponytails. :crazyeyes:

Rusty.jpg

LOL!! Here's one from a guy named Greg Ward. Apparently, my KMC XD231's aren't made for off road use. :crazyeyes:

Greg-Ward.jpg

Holy hell, SEMA sure is bringing in the hate for us LOL.

Here one that we got from a janusc. Apparently, he thinks SEMA is car show and that I shouldn't be touching any of the products that manufacturers are trying to sell.

janusc.jpg

This one is from a Jerimiah Johnson who wants to see more vehicles and less of me. I'll have to send him a full refund.

Jerimiah Johnson.jpg

Top Bottom