The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

:cheesy: Man, they just keep coming in! Here's a slew of good ones from a guy named The Most Hated YOUTUBER. Because, giving yourself a username like that makes you what you are kind of like calling yourself a badass. That being said, it would appear that I could learn a thing or two from him especially when it comes to being productive with my time. :yup:

The most hated Youtuber.jpg

Right, because taking the time to film and share your passion with others is totally being unproductive with your time. Unproductive people totally have a stable full of badass jeeps and have grown an entire online community themselves. People amaze me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eddie and Cindy, you should feel so ashamed of yourselves for doing"nothing" , spending your hard earned money and gaining all the things, business, etc. that you have.....or at least according to this guy. What a tool.

You guys and others like you...and probably most people on here ARE the definition of "YOUR DOING RIGHT!!!"

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! Here's one that we just got on our newest JL Journal showing our JL on the rocks. It's from a "foreigner" named Guy Divosta and apparently, he thinks that we're purposefully acting "goofy/dorky" in an effort to make a "better video". According to him, "little more seriousness in how Cindy and I talk to each other would make a for a more mature watch". :cheesy:

guy-divosta.jpg

LOL!! The whole "goofy" thing cracked us up especially being that he thought we were "acting". We're just silly people I guess :crazyeyes:

I also loved how he was trying to tell us what would make a better video. Guess as a foreigner, he doesn't understand the term "journal" or what a "raw" clip is.

Everytime I read comments from guys like this, it just reminds me of how fucked our world really is.

I love the comment about "both world wars"...he forgot the part that we Americans bailed Europe out of both world wars...I guess while being goofy...
Unless he's 100+ years old he hasn't seen 2 fuc$#@+ world wars either. Arrogant prick.

Okay, here's a simple one from a guy named hedsy. Apparently, he found our recent journal entry to be "boring".

hedsy.jpg

And yes, I checked his page and the very first video he has listed as uploaded by him is...

potato.jpg

Top Bottom