The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Here's one that just came in from a guy with the name, Jeep Troll. Why am I not surprised :rolleyes2:

jeep-troll.jpg

what's a WJ? I thought there was really only one real Jeep. all the others were just in name only. lol. you know the MK was the best performing Jeep. but they must have their own club somewhere on the internet we arn't allowed to join.

Okay, here's a fun one that Kevin Peppin posted up regarding the Renegade. Clearly, he's a wise one :crazyeyes:

kevin-peppin.jpg

Oh, and here's an ongoing discussion that I'm having with a guy named "M Payette". Apparently, we're dumb :cool:

m-payette.jpg

That was a good one! He sure got his panties in a knot fast. Love how he was talking to you like you'd never seen a wrangler before.

I'll just say it was your videos that got me into jeeps over a year ago Eddie, and I am still counting down to when i finally get one. 7 more months! lol *fingers crossed* Life keeps happening.
I have to say that the Keep It Tight video got me back into Jeep CJ/Wranglers. I was looking at Ford, Chevy and Dodge pick up trucks for off road use, and cruising through YouTube, and came across the KIT video, and was hooked back into Jeeps.

Now if I can trade my 23 year old, slightly dopey kid, I can afford the new Rubicon and the parts sooner rather than later. Anyone want a kid to call their own?

Top Bottom