Thanks to WAYALIFE

srosario

Hi to all. Thanks for accepting me into the life, i just bought a used jeep 2010 unlimted 2wd sport with 100k miles, with a few aaccessories already that i cant name yet, Front and Rear bumpers, a lift kit that i think its a 4 inch, shocks are pro comp mx6, it has skyjackers dual steeeing stabilize, G2 differential cover and gears, but dont know what ratio, 35" Federal M/T tires, and 18" XD wheels, and a crazy sound system that i installed, i have already Change the engine oil to Mobil 1 and filter, Transmission filter and syntetic oil change, and the diffential cover resealed and syntetic mobil 1 gear oil change. all thanks to WAYALIFE, now researching brakes, I really feel that the brakes the need much inmproving so dont know if spending the extra cash is something imma do, but its possible just gotta do some more reading, and in the meantime figure out what more maintance can be done, oh i already had the fuel cap code go off, so i replaced the fuel cap which did not fix it, so i replaced the ESIM, and have not had the light come on yet its been about 100 miles.

As of now not yet on the conversion, just wanna make sure I get all the maintenance done correct first, I went to a shop to diagnose the suspension, he show me a very little play on the ball joints and said I needed new ones so I order a set of synergy and a drop pitman, hopefully by next week I should be dropping it off for the repairs.

Welcome to Wayalife. Despite what you may read elsewhere, this is a welcoming and great group to be part of. Look forward to seeing what you've got in store for your jeep. 👍

Top Bottom