Test of the Front Runner roof top tent & Slimline II gallery

I hope you don't mind, but I removed your Youtube link per the following rule.

Can I post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook, YouTube channels or other social media sites?

No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other forums, Facebook pages, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content.

Hi,

I thought it was because I edited my post (I did notice the -edited- but not your message). Is it because I'm not in the Jeep Build forum or has the rule changed ?

I already posted a YouTube videos a few months ago and no one said anything.

Thx

No it is not allowed. It must have been missed previously.

Was just discussing this with Eddie. You have multiple videos that you have posted stating something like 'Please subscribe to my youtube channel.' That is against the rules as it is a solicitation. Eddie said he doesn't have a problem of random youtube videos that show wheeling clips or scenery or the like.

But being that you have posted multiple videos asking for users to subscribe, that is viewed as solicitation and pimping. And we do not delete posts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom